Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Macaron Love

Since I live about 30 minutes away from Georgetown, I love to stop by at the Macaron Bee! I could eat macarons all day :)
I know a lot of my friends are not fond of macarons, so let me know if you are or aren't! I want to see if I am the only one who is obsessed with them!
I know you can't see my full outfit, but it was super cute and casual for my day walking around Georgetown.
Shoes- Steve Madden combat boots
Maroon Pants- H&M
Blue button down- Urban Outfitters
Grey socks- Target

6 comments:

  1. Soo amazing! <3

    http://dimi-cool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love macarons, too :) Though there are definitely ones that aren't as good so I like to believe that people who don't like macarons had one of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! Everyone needs to try the chocolate ones :)

      Delete
  3. Yummmm, macarons are my favorite! I'm lucky enough to be near the city so I can stalk out Ladurée whenever the mood strikes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky! And thanks so much for commenting, I love your blog! :)

      Delete
  4. These are sooo tasty!!!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! :)